Jenn, a Pastor from DC, gave up a career in architecture and design to follow God’s call on her life to pursue full time mission work (professional hugger). She has worked with at risk youth in DC, street kids in Cap-Haitian, Haiti, and teaching/preaching in Goma, DRC. Although Jenn’s daily work has included a lot of teaching, administrative tasks and creative projects, her passion is sharing Christ’s love with those around her. It hasn’t been an easy road, her journey has had it’s ups and downs. A natural exhorter, Jenn loves to build authentic relationships and encourage a life of choosing joy, regardless of circumstances. Some of Jenn’s responsibilities have included:
- Instructing women design basics, quality production and brand management.
- Marketing and social media. Developing short documentaries for PR purposes.
- Teaching English, leadership and bible
- Events coordination and cultivating local business relationships.
- Visitor trips and developing US partner relations.
- Hugging almost everyone she meets.